Thursday, July 08, 2004

Friday Special(Sardar Joke)

Sardar went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this small TV," he told the salesman. "Sorry, we don't sell to SARDARs," he replied. He hurried home removed his turban and changed his hair style, and returned to tell the salesman "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," Salesman replied. "Damn, he recognized me," he thought. he went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new hair color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before he again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," he replied. Frustrated, he exclaimed "How do you know I'm a Sardar?" "Because that's a microwave," he replied.
*********************************************
A Santa Sing went to US & had a meeting with George Bush.
Bush : I want to show you the US advancement. Come with me. (he takes him in a deep forest)
Bush : Dig the ground. (Santa did it)
Bush : More..more..more... (Santa went upto 100 feet)
Bush : So now , try to search something.
Santa : I got a wire.
Bush : You know, it shows that even 200 years ago we used to have telephones.
Santa became frustrated. He invited Bush to India.
NEXT YEAR Bush VISITS INDIA
Santa : I want to show you our advancement. the same, he takes Bush in forest .
Santa : Dig it .. (Bush does)
Santa : More ..more ...more ........... (Bush goes upto almost 400 feet..)
Santa : Try to find something. (Bush tries)
Santa : Did you get anything ?
Bush : No
Santa : Now know about India,even 400 years ago we used to have WIRELESS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...