Top Ten Sexy Star Mommas
Top Ten for this month
• Sarah Jessica Parker
• Kelly Ripa
• Elizabeth Hurley
• Uma Thurman
• Catherine Zeta-Jones
• Julianne Moore
• Cindy Crawford
• Jane Leeves
• Patricia Heaton
It's been 6 years since "Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker married film and Broadway actor Matthew Broderick. But along the way, a funny thing happened to the couple's plans for starting a family-namely, their careers. Since the duo tied the knot on May 19, 1997, they've been plenty busy, and Parker's role on the spicy HBO comedy "Sex and the City" didn't leave much room for having a baby. Happily, the show's producers wrote her 2002 pregnancy into the show, and now Broderick and Parker are known by two new names: "Mommy" and "Daddy." "We have always wanted to have children," says Parker, who gave birth to James Wilke Broderick last October. "But the fact is, for it to happen, one does have to be in the same place at the same time as one's partner for those 2 given days of any month!"
Fast Facts About Sarah Jessica Parker
• Played Annie in the original Broadway production of "Annie."
• Dated John Kennedy Jr.
• Lived with Robert Downey Jr. for 7 years.
• Her brother, Aaron Parker, is an assistant producer for "Sex and the City."
• Made her first TV special, "Rich Kids," at age 8.
• LIFE WITHOUT DICK, 2001
• SEX AND THE MATRIX (TV), 2000
• STATE AND MAIN, 2000
• DUDLEY DO-RIGHT, 1999
• SEX AND THE CITY (TV), 1998-present
Dont mind if you dont like :)