Sunday, May 16, 2004

1993-1996

A Drizzling Sunday, 3 bikes, no thoughts and worries, discussing lot of things, commenting on others, no Limits. This was our life yesterday, well we tried to make it as 1993-96 life(our college days).

I have been to Coimbatore to my meet my college friends yesterday. Again I have succeeded in organising a get-together after 8 years, for the same people. Just went their to invite for my marraige. It’s a pleasant day for us after 8 years. Though we got more responsibilities still we enjoyed those hours. Our college days really enjoyable; unthreatening days, dare to face anything. Thank you people for made me such a wonderful day for me.

1 comment:

anne said...

ahhh ila....i have one posting in my blog...its about you heheheh...just read yaaa...btw. i miss u alot

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...