Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Rainy Bangalore

Its my 5th day in bangalore (green city). Wondered that the weather is too chilled cool and raining in this peak summer. I have taken hot water bath today, which was not happened in my life period. My new company is constructed in 36.3 acres, greeny look, surrounded by lot of trees. It is great to see this environment in drizzling, walking in the land. Wow, Really I am missing my noida friends here.

Chatting through messengers are totally blocked in my new company. It is sure that this policy will impact in my productivity (??!!). This is the first time I am not chatting from office, not able to hack these firewalls which was implemented here. Let wait and see for sometime to get the facility.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...