At the remembrance of July-7-2005 Bomb blast violence in a Double decker Bus
(Now no more double decker busses in London).
The first multi-faith service in the long history of London's Westminster Abbey is to be held later today to mark the first anniversary of the July 7 suicide bomb attacks on the British capital.
A shocking news is that a video message from July 7 suicide bomber Shehzad Tanweer has been broadcast on Arab satellite channel al-Jazeera on the eve of the first anniversary of the atrocity.
// The news says "Tanweer, speaking with a Yorkshire accent, is seen in the video wearing a Muslim headscarf and jabbing his finger at the camera.
In an apparent message to the British Government, Tanweer vows that the attacks will continue until troops are pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan and "you stop your support" for America and Israel.
He says: "What have you witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq and until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel."
Tanweer then refers to the non-Muslims of Britain and says that because they voted for a government which "continues to oppress our mothers, children, brothers and sisters in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq and Chechnya", then they deserve such actions.
The video also features a statement from Ayman al Zawahri, al-Qaeda's second in command, again suggesting a strong link between the bombers and Osama bin Laden's terror network.
Scotland Yard is "aware" of Shehzad Tanweer's suicide video and said the timing of its release "can only cause maximum hurt and distress" to the bereaved families.
Assistant Commissioner Andy Hayman, head of Specialist Operations, said today: "We are aware of the tape and this will form part of our investigation.
"There can be no doubt that the release of the video at this time can only cause maximum hurt and distress to the families and friends of those who died on 7/7 and the hundreds of people who were injured in the terrorist attacks.
"We are sure that the overwhelming majority of all communities are united in condemning any attempt to justify last year's terrorist attacks in London.
"We would like to reassure the public that police are doing all they can to ensure their safety.
"It is important that people continue to go about their daily lives as normal, to do otherwise would mean the terrorist has won."
The only other video testament from any of the four bombers to emerge before today had been from ringleader Mohammad Sidique Khan.
Tanweer is considered by investigators to have been his right-hand man.
Speculation about the existence of a video testament from Tanweer stretched as far back to last September, when Khan's video was first broadcast.
Detectives believe Khan's video could well have been filmed abroad, possibly during his trips to Pakistan, and reports last year suggested Tanweer could have filmed a message at around the same time.
The video is likely to be subject to intensive visual scrutiny and painstaking forensic analysis in the hope it could yield vital clues.
However, the timing of its release is likely to anger relatives of the victims and survivors, still struggling to come to terms with the trauma of the blasts.//
To watch this video click this link