Monday, March 28, 2005

Pioneer DEH 4650 MP


Pioneer, originally uploaded by ilamurugusp.

One of best models(reasonable price also)in India. it costs 6.7k in India and can able to get it for 6.3k from middle-east. Plays mp3/wma/fm. pre designed equilasers, shuffle play, repeat play are also available like in Winamp.

Always a great experience to have it. I felt the same when I fixed it to my Car(Alto) last saturday after 10 months of buying it. Planned to go for a Long trip next week to enjoy the music

3 comments:

Cogito said...

Kalakkuda !

Anonymous said...

Yes ila, Regardless of its features it is equipped with MOSFET Amplifier which delivers a excellent sound output. s, really worth for that cost

Blog Shotta said...

Hi there ILA, I was searching for rc car and truck and came across you post. While Pioneer DEH 4650 MP is not an exact match for what I was looking for, it was worth the read and the information is appreciated. I will continue to search for more information on rc car and truck but I thank you for the effort and hope that you keep up the good work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...