Thursday, October 07, 2004

Kothu Parrota

Not for Pure Veg's

First of all I thought that Parotta is an North Indian Dish. When I lived in Noida I found that version is different as Paratha, though the size is as same as like South Indian Parota but not the same way of preparation, even it looks like same. N.Indian paratha is stuffed with Alu and prepared like Obbattu.

One of my favourite is Egg.Parotta, even I didnt have it in Noida, but in UK. In UK we can get packed parotta(Flaky Paratha), we tried yesterday to make it as a Egg.Parotta(called as Kothu parrota, where the parotta masters tried to be a good drummer on that time, what a music he play on that time,hmmm). It came out verywell and now I have my fav. dish in UK too. I sure that my wife will get bored(of preparing) or me of having it. Anyway I had Kothu parotta(without Kothu's just made it as small pieces) in UK too.


How to Make it?

Though it is very difficult to prepare the parotta, we can get it as I mentioned above. According to your consumption, pick the parottas and make it as small pieces, as smallest is the best. cut Onion, tomatto, Chillie and curry leaves (not pudhina) into small pieces. First drop 1 or 2 tea spoons of oil and fry Onion, chilly curry leaves in tawa or kadai. Add 1 egg/parotta and mix mixing with a kurma or egg masala or chikcen kurma which gives you the rich & indian kothu parotta taste.

2 comments:

kaatss said...

oh man....you remind me of college days....

Srihari SN said...

karthi

u still in college dude :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...