Monday, June 07, 2004

Jan-15-2002 & Santosh

Santosh! A friend mine who joined with me in Aptech and became so closer very soon. At that time he was so innocent and funny guy. Netians is our group name, (Santosh, Senthil, ILA, Shanker) done our MCSE+CNA course there in coimbatore. His home was very close to my place, so he often comes to my house especially for exams.

On that time I was not eager on preparing for my examinations; he made that and helped me to get CNA which gives way to my profession. Life has it own wave, we went along with it and we used to meet once or twice in a year in Chennai shanker's home. Now I am a computer professional and he is a Medical Transcriptionist/DJ in US.

It’s all about day before my birthday; we started our journey with countable/very less money and lot of expectations. We just gone to the ticket counter and shocked, due to pongal event rush we were unable to get tickets in Counter where train about to start in 10mins. So we decide to talk with TTR for arrangements. We paid (ethics) the fine before starting our journey and started traveling to Salem from Chennai in reserved coupe at 5:00 am, but all the way by standing. We started talking, commenting on others and site viewing. As a human being hungry started torturing us, though we had only 10rs more to spend for us. So we have decided to purchase 2 idly and a vada as breakfast, that’s all we can purchase for 10rs. Obviously, the idly and vada is in budgeted size and no where it is going to fulfill our firing hungry. No other go, we shared it, even though it is not enough for us we satisfied with one idly and 1/2 vada. This is the right time to remember that wonderful journey, I cannot forget it. We got down in Salem and took the bus to my village. When we get down in my village we had only 1.25 Rs in our pocket. Now we are earning in $'s, still that journey made us the unforgettable friend’s journey.

Hats off Santhosh and we really miss you in my marriage. Shanker and senthil also felt that. I am expecting your presence machan....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...