Thursday, April 22, 2004

Oops

I was started working to change blog's color and environment. Finally I have succeeded as a side effect I have lost all my old messages. Few reports I can't revert it back, but I will try my level best to do it today itself.

Today is the last day with my presant company, HR Manger tried to convince me, though he is not accepted my resignation still. I dunno why they are holding my resignation who doesnt work more for the comapany. Anyway I cant revert back my ideas. I may not update blog for few days. Might I could do it on Tuesday.


I really missing a good place and a good company whcih has a excellant work culture. Life always has a compromise when we are loosing some thing. Gita " Ethai kondu vandhai elapatharku".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...