Thursday, April 21, 2005

CM

ChandraMukhi
I am not a great fan of Rajni, however I am crazy about watching his movie(I have seen Arunachalam in the first show). I was waiting for CM for a long time and listened all the songs n number of times. The first which I played in my CAR Mp3 player was CM songs only. About the Movie, Rajni opened the innings as usual style(no cigrettes this time, only GUM). To be very frank first half is meant for Rajni fans(only magic, no logic). In second after Jyothika started batting only innings get intersting. Second half, I cant believe that Rajni kept his image away and acted towards the story, there is secret of this movie. Story I know everybody would have seen the movie or knew the story.



Tamil Cinema stars, are aware that all the chu chu will not work, only the story and script will does the success. I apreciate Rajni for his guts in this movie, as he not bothered about his image.

As a public my comment about this movie is

"IT IS A GOOD MOVIE, BUT NOT A RAJNI MOVIE"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...