Monday, February 28, 2005

TN-Anti-Corruption

There is no difference in DMK and ADMK in corruption, they know how to do and how to come out of the problems if they face it. Everybody knows the Bribe cases against CM’s (as Sathyaraj said in MahaNadigan. the first job when CM sworn to arrest the previous CM).

As per an analysis, RTO, Collectorate, Thasildar office is the topper in Bribes. When I came back from UK, I planned to register my vehicle. I have not registered for 7 months so that I want to check with the broker to reduce my penalty for 7 months. After then I discussed with one of my friend for the procedure to do, came to know it is very simple however I have to dedicate 2 or 3 days for this.

My action starts on Tuesday to get an acknowledgement from Salem RTO for some paperwork. Surprisingly I have got the paper with out bribing there. In second day I went to Thiruchengode RTO to register my car. I gone with my car and spoke to RTO directly (NRI-nnu sonna mathipae thanipa), so that the process went faster as usual. He asked me to submit my papers and calculated the exact fine. He given quote that I how much I have to pay. I usually don’t bargain or bribe. So I have accepted and paid the money (got back 50p as a balance). As we have other work on that day I asked RTO to get my number ASAP. He asked me to wait for 2 hours, which was not possible, us to stay there. I told RTO that we are leaving would come back next day. He said okay and he asked to collect the paper after 1 week (my RC book, tax bill.etc). Around 6 pm I got a call from RTO and got my number. I amazed, surprised.... no words to say.

I know Amma is doing a great job in Anti-corruption; it may happen in somewhere else not directly to the Public. Though a great fan of DMK I happened to appreciate the way they have behaved and worked. After then I called RTO for thanking him and came to know that bribing was reduced in RTO office, as Anti-bribe raid 3 RTO-office(they got 1 crore in Trichy Office in oneday)

I hope TN is doing great also ADMK government, will reach No1 asap.

3 comments:

Cogito said...

Hmm. pretty interesting . RTO's are notorious for bribes and to think that you got everything done quickly without paying bribes makes me want to believe that Corruptin has reduced..

Anonymous said...

Yes ila i 2 experience the same in tgode while going there for an endorsement work, 2 weeks before.

kaatss said...

Looks like things are going in the right direction then....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...