Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A simple solution

We know Pencil-moon-russian-USA and Japanese Soap boxes-Fan kinda incidents and its way of simple solution, I got a mail today which shows the similar kind of, however it is a story. Here we go.

Hero went to a psychiatrist.

"I've got problems. Every time I go to bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy."
Doctor repled, "Come and talk to me three times a week, and we should be able to get rid of those fears after powerful councellings"

"How much do you charge?"

"150Rs per visit" replied the doctor.

Hero nodded and left the hospital.

Six months later the doctor met hero on the street.
"Why didn't you ever come to see about those fears you were having?" asked the psychiatrist.

"Well, Rs150 a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot
of money! A bartender cured me for Rs 120. I was so happy to have saved all
that money I went and bought me a new pickup!"

"Is that so! And how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed! - Ain't nobody under there now!!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...