Friday, May 26, 2006

Watching TV


University in New Mexico shows that compulsive TV viewing can leave people feeling lonely and depressed. This is really true when I am in Noida felt the same, depressed in evening. It found that 12% of TV viewing addicts who watch upto 28-40 hrs per week (for me it is double). Found they were unhappy watching the shows but unable to stop themselves.
That is the reason I bought Satellte Radio to avoid watching TV. I was frustrated once started watching TV on a weekend for 2 days continuously ended with the whole weekdays depressed. I don’t think PEPSI TV advertisement is good for health.

Guys, aware the serials are killing the time even NGC, NDTV, CNBC and Animal Planet. Plug out your mind to reading or listening.

2 comments:

Cogito said...

hey, how is Sat radio ? How much is the equipment and monthly charges? What are the choise of stations u get ?

இயற்கை நேசி|Oruni said...

//It found that 12% of TV viewing addicts who watch upto 28-40 hrs per week (for me it is double). //

Oh my goodness! Ila are you serious you have spent that many hours in front of the box!!

I am glad you are out of that chain... as you said, readind is the best choice one could make.

Orani.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...